Liquitech Records was released one year ago. One year sharing our
sounds with you, working for you, for your nights, full of passion to the
music and we going to celebrate the first anniversary giving you the
opportunity to win amazing prizes.
Albert Pyscho is one of our best artist. Albert Psycho is a deejay,
producer, and remixer from Spain. He work with several labels all
around the world, like Broken Records, Abnormal Behavior or Liquitech
Records. He can mix wit vinyl, cd, Maschine (Live) and he make music
with the best quality and rythms. We have choosen his last track
“DIRTY LEVEL”, a great tech house track. It will be released with the
winner remix in all digital stores like Beatport, Juno, iTunes, etc..
Follow Albert PSycho on Facebook HERE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alberto-Psycho/152575406752
Closing date for submissions is January 31th 2012 23:59:59 GMT+1 (Central European Time).
Your remix released in all digital stores.
One year of Soundcloud Lite account
Exclusive Loops library made by our artist (LQ Private Series)
Possibility to release one digital release in 2012 in one of our labels.
Exclusive Ableton instruments (racks) by one of our artist
Rules and Conditions:
1. Download the remix parts from January 1st 2012. You can download the files here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/b8nyck
2. Submit your remix to this competitions group at SoundCloud.com: http://soundcloud.com/groups/albert-psycho-dirty-level-remix-contest-by-liquitech-group
3. File submission is subject to SoundCloud.com terms. Submitting a track signals agreement with these terms and conditions. Please dont enable file download and make sure track is public. Tracks which dont follow these simple rules will be disqualified without noticing.
3. The submission phase begin January 1st 2012 and ends on January 31th 2012 23:59:59 GMT +1 (Central European Time).
4. The Judging phase starts on February 1st 2012 (it takes some days). However winner can be announced anytime.
5. The winner will be chosen by artist (Albert Psycho) and label (Liquitech Records) themselves. Winners will be posted on our web: http://www.liquitechrecords.com.
6. Any submissions using a sample that is uncleared will be disqualified. The definition of an uncleared sample is a loop, sample or musical work, that you do not own the copyright for (ie: you didnt create it). You are free to use sounds that were created by you and/or royalty free loops. The submitting party bears all responsibility for their use of any uncleared content.
7. In consideration of label agreeing to consider entrants to the Competition, each entrant hereby assigns to label a perpetual, royalty-free, exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your entry worldwide and/or to incorporate your entry in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your entry. Prior to any release, winner will be required to sign a remix agreement and liability release and, where permitted, a publicity release. In the rare event that all of the submissions are deemed sub-quality label reserves the right to not include a winner y/or to not include the release on label prize. Please submit professional quality product for consideration.
8. All trademarks and logos are protected. All rights of the producer and the owner of the recorded work are reserved. Unauthorized copying, hiring, renting, public performance and broadcasting of the remix parts or resulting records or remixes or is prohibited.
9. Your submission of a remix in this contest constitutes your agreement to these Rules.
10.The competition is not open to employees or agencies of label.
11. Information on winners can be obtained by contacting Liquitech Group at http://www.liquitechrecords.com
12. Upon request entrant will supply a stereo, 24 bit, WAV master file.
13. None of the organizers or sponsors of this event, including but not limited to label shall accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liability, injury or upset caused to or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or winning any prize. They further accept no liability for any damage caused to any persons computer or other electronic device relating to or resulting from downloading any materials, including so called computer viruses, in connection with this competition.